After integrating and practicing the communication tips I have been sharing with you, you will experience the peace and joy of:
- Changing failed communication patterns so nobody (including you!) feels hurt or left out.
- Connecting with each other to create an atmosphere of getting along instead of constant conflict.
- Giving others the confidence that you are a caring person, so they say "yes" to talking with you in spite of cultural, gender, generational and other differences.
- Integrating essential communication elements to create ongoing understanding, trust and mutual support to face challenges through different stages of life.
- Building an emotionally healthy family even though you don't have such experience growing up.
Unless you intentionally break your destructive cycle, you will be stuck in the same old repeated patterns. Think of yourself as a thermostat, NOT a thermometer. If you want, you could change the atmosphere in your home!
Not making the change will cost you physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually when your family is stuck in the same old unhealthy pattern. That's not the way to live.
I know these struggles because I was there. Years ago, NOT knowing how to have constructive communication was damaging my marriage, parenting, and my life. Even though I looked successful from the outside, I felt miserable, hopeless and helpless inside!
Changes take courage and work and a lot of grace from God.
If you missed or never received the special communication report that was sent out in August, go here to download your f.r.e.e. gift - Say It! Hear It!
Love, Joy and Peace to you!